Premium airline uniform solutions customized to your needs
At Olino, we specialise in creating, designing and supplying premium airline uniforms for airlines and associated businesses within the airline industry. Whether you need a complete uniform overhaul for all cabin and flight deck crews, ground staff and other airline employees or new uniforms for selected personnel, we are here to help.
We offer fully and partially customised airline uniform solutions as well as a full range of high-quality ready-made uniforms which you can easily order in our online webshop for your own requirements or on behalf of your staff.
Going the extra mile with our airline uniform solutions
Equipping an entire airline workforce with personnel spread around various locations is typically a rather substantial burden. That is why our airline uniform services always go above and beyond, offering our rich expertise and a single point of contact throughout the entire process.
From designing and developing the uniforms in-house to planning and executing the distribution of your new airline uniforms, we offer a one-stop solution for all your uniform needs.
We value close client relationships and collaborations, ensuring that every single detail in the uniform’s look, fit and feel lives up to your high demands and turns out exactly as you imagine. Because upholding a stellar appearance across the board is alfa omega for airlines.
Thorough in both design and production
At Olino, we offer specialised in-house design services if required. Our specialists can recommend fabrics and offer their leading expertise in pattern-making, textile technology and garment construction, among others. Furthermore, our specialist can assist you in terms of garment fit, size range and practical details.
Via our global network of specialist manufacturers, we make sure that your wishes are transformed into premium airline uniforms that are ready to be taken into use. Each and every partner we work with is tried and tested and fully compliant with our strict quality control and ethical standards.
More than 70 airlines worldwide wear uniforms by Olino
We serve more than 70 airlines worldwide and offer unique, individualised solutions tailored to each client’s unique needs and brand identity. We help our clients where they are and offer on-site fitting sessions as well as individual alterations by local tailors at your demand.
Throughout the years, we have served many notable clients, such as Qatar Airways, SAS, Icelandair, Titan Airways and Volotea, each with their own unique requirements, dress code and distribution setup.
Taking important steps towards sustainable development efforts
We strive to lead the sustainable development efforts in the uniforms industry and thereby contribute to overall sustainable development.
Our efforts are based on the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals, and we strive to improve accordingly to these goals every single day. We develop airline uniforms to last for long-term use and offer full transparency in our upstream production. Our partner factories have all also signed and comply with our strict Code-of-Conduct.
Furthermore, we offer our special full-loop uniform solution to support responsibility for ourselves and our clients. The solution may include the use of recyclable natural fabrics, Oeko-tex® 100 certified fabrics, low-emission transportation and other impactful measures that may also benefit your CO2 reportings.
A brief history of Olino
Olino is a family-owned specialist supplier of airline uniforms and related products and services. We are of Danish origin. From our headquarters in Odense, Denmark, and our uniform centre at Copenhagen Airport, we have, over several decades, established ourselves as a trusted partner for various well-renowned airline companies from around the world.
Timeline of our history:
- Early 1930s - Odense Linen Factory - with roots stretching back to the nineteenth century - begins producing linen.
- 1957 - Mr Rudolf Rasmussen acquires the Odense Linen Factory and changes the name to Olino. Olino begins to produce women’s workwear and clothing.
- 1960s - Mr Rasmussen's son, Paul Gram, joins Olino, and our company transitions the production from women’s workwear to women's clothing, particularly dresses.
- 1971 - Mr Paul Gram acquires Olino and changes the company name to Olino Konfektion. Olino is registered as a limited company (A/S).
- 1982 - The Gram family transforms the company into a highly specialised supplier of airline uniform solutions. Olino Konfektion then begins to serve large Northern European companies such as SAS, ISS and Aral.
- 2002 – Olino moves to brand new purpose built premises at Peder Skrams Vej 11A, Odense.
- 2009 - The company name is yet again shortened to Olino, and we are now a market leader in our demanding field.
- 2022 - Olino introduces a new brand, Cappelino, supplying newly graduated students in Scandinavia with stretchy and comfortable student caps.
- Today - Olino is still in the hands of The Gram family. As a privately held family-owned business, we are fully independent of all suppliers and airlines.